eStudy FREE Courses
Students, in partnership with eStudy, we are pleased to announce the following FREE SOCIO ECONOMIC/SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT COURSES – perhaps complete some over the holiday period?
There are 20 vouchers available to conduct 1 or more of the following courses (Learners can opt how many courses to enroll for):
1. Developing your leadership skills – 5 hours – 1 point
2. Managing for the first time – 13 hours – 3 points
3. Managing your time and priorities – 5 hours – 1 point
4. Be a great team player – 16 hours – 4 points
5. Managing conflicts – 6 hours – 1 point
6. Ethics and Social Responsibility Awareness – 7 hours – 1 point
7. Self-Awareness and Decision Making-Skills – 7 hours – 1 point
All the above courses are CPD Accredited by the SABPP and learners will receive their certificate the month after completing the course. For any of the above courses, eStudy will not charge the student additional services/fees.
2. TERM OF THE TRAINING
Students will have 12 months from date of registration to complete the above course/courses.
Should you wish to be considered for the above free courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with motivation and CV – use subject “eStudy Courses” – please make sure you will use this valuable asset as places are limited for now to 20.
485 total views, 1 today