Part timeProposal Writer
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; submitting proposals
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials
- Maintains quality results by following proposal-writing standards including readability and consistency
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Knowledge of products/services
How to Apply
582 total views, 1 today