CasualAirbnb rental assistant
Student / assistant to help manage Airbnb property.
The job would typically include the following:
1. Ensure apartment is neat and presentable for guests and that everything is in it’s place
2. Meet the guests on their arrival to hand over the key and show them the apartment
3. Collect the key from the guests when they depart and do a quick inventory check
4. Drop laundry (bedding and towels) at laundromat and collect when ready
5. Make telephonic arrangements with the cleaning service after guests have left
6. Be prepared to take calls from guests for emergencies / issues at the apartment or during their stay (you will be able to refer these issues to the property agent if needed)
Apartment is in Royal Ascot (in Milnerton), near The Paddocks shopping centre.
1. Must be a clean and neat person who takes pride in how they look and how the apartment looks
2. Must have a car to get to / from the apartment etc.
3. Should be friendly and welcoming to guests
4. Should be able to communicate well with guests, and should have a good sense of etiquette
5. Should be available at random (but reasonable – to fit in with your study schedule) times to meet & greet guests at apartment, e.g. weekends and/or mid-week
592 total views, 2 today